Monday, September 20, 2010

What I learned

This week in English I learned that the thing we went over on procrastination is definately me. Im actually doing this right now at the last minute. I kept saying I was going to do it Sunday, then I said I will do it Sunday morning, now im doing it Sunday night. I have always been a procrastenater and hopefully I can shake that habit this year. I don't know why I always say in my mind I want to get it done earlier, but I can never bring myself to do it. I don't know what it is!

In History we talked about differen't religions. It's difficult thinking about all those other views when I have been going to a catholic school for over ten years. It's intresting though, seeing what the believe, but everytime something contricts the bible I think its a dumb view or think how stupid are they too believe that. I know that people think the same about my views so I try to see every side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment